INFORMATION REGARDING PREPARATION FOR THE 2023-24 SCHOOL YEAR
- March: Counselors Visit Elementary Schools with Presentation and Q&A
Thursday, March 9, 9:15 - 10:00 - White Oak Elementary
Friday, March 10, 8:45 - 9:45 - Yerba Buena Elementary
Tuesday, March 14, 9:00 - 10:00 - Sumac/Mariposa
Tuesday, March 14, 11:12:00 - Willow Elementary
- Mid-March - Invitation Announcement scheduled to go out to parents regarding both the Student and Parent Orientations held at Lindero Canyon Middle School on Wednesday, March 29.
- Wednesday, March 29 - 5th grade student orientation, 9:30 - 11:30 am
- Wednesday, March 29, 6:30 - 8:00 pm - 5th Grade Parent Night
- Thursday, March 30 - Thursday, April 6 - Parents will select their student’s Elective Choices. A Google Form will be emailed to the parent email address listed in Aeries.
- Week of June 19th (Date/Time TBD) - Math Placement Test in the Lindero Canyon Media Center for all students coming in from out of district and from Mariposa. An invitation will be emailed late May if your student needs to take the Math Placement Test. There will be another date the Monday before school starts to take the test as well.
Note: If your student is attending an LVUSD elementary school other than Mariposa, your student will not need to attend this, as placement tests will take place in your elementary school’s fifth grade math class.
- Early August - All parents will receive an email from the District Office to Register for 6th Grade by completing the Data Confirmation Process through Aeries.
- Thursday, August 17 - 6th Grade Registration and Schedule Pick-Up (more information to follow)
- Friday, August 18 - 6th Grade WEB (Where Everybody Belongs) Orientation (more information to follow)
- Monday, August 21 - Math Placement Test in the Lindero Canyon Media Center for all students coming in from out of district and from Mariposa. An invitation will be emailed late July if your student needs to take the Math Placement Test.
- Wednesday, August 23 - First day of school